Sunday, April 19, 2009

Have fun, Blossom!


My friend Blossom left this morning at 7:30 a.m. for her new home in Pullman, Washington. Blossom is being leased, and possibly purchased, by a nice family. Blossom whinnied as she went up the driveway in the horse trailer, and Jynx, Coco and Annie all whinnied back. Jynx will miss her very much, and I will too, although I really will enjoy having one less pony to live with and keep track of! Did you know I'm the boss of my little group? I am! The pecking order was: me, then Blossom, then Molly when she's with us, and then young Jynx. It's funny because I'm just over 14.2 hands tall, and Jynx is 15.2, but I'm still in charge because Jynx is so young. She'll be two years at the end of May. I wish Blossom all the best at her new home! I know Blossom will enjoy all the open space and grass in the Palouse, the beautiful countryside around Pullman, Washington and Moscow, Idaho.

No comments: